Who cares what the fashion experts say, Anyone? Well, there is a constant attack for women to look like super models. There is also a constant attack on beautiful women (a.k.a all women) to respond to a lot of brainwashing to either hate their skins or to aggressively hit the gym for that perfect set of abs. While this may be possible for some with the time in their schedule, busy working moms for example may not have much dedicated time. Well ladies, whether you want to minimize one-piece pooch, tone a bikini-worthy tummy, or trade your beer gut for washboard abs, these simple tips will help you effectively slim down anytime, anywhere.
1. Diet loaded with healthy monounsaturated fats (MUFAs).Stay away from Trans fats
2. Veggies are always helpful.
3. Drink more green tea in the morning vs coffee. A 2010 review in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that drinking green tea can help you lose about 3 pounds and 2 cm from your middle —but only if you drink the caffeinated kind. Also according t Fitbie website on msn.com, “Green tea has been shown to boost your metabolism slightly, and as long as you choose brewed tea”.
4. Eat eggs. Preferably the egg white. But simply eating eggs in general helps. Instead of carbo-loading early in the day, fuel up on eggs instead. An oft-cited study from theInternational Journal of Obesity found that people who ate a two-egg breakfast for 8 weeks as part of a low-cal diet shrunk their waistlines by 34% more than those who ate an equal-caloric bagel breakfast. Take for example if you work in New York a lot of the quick food stops carry hard boiled eggs, grab two, and when you get the crave for all the crap of junk food floating around the office and on Auntie whatever HR personnel desk. Go for the eggs instead. The hunger-quelling powers of protein crave from adding unnecessary calories.
5. Power walk through your neighborhood. A 2008 study conducted by the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center found that women who started taking 3,500 more steps a day than they used to—about 1.75 miles—lost 5 pounds in a year; men lost 8.5 pounds. What’s more, people who walked for an hour a day, 6 days a week lost 10 to 20% of their belly fat.
6. Gym. Is slightly necessary, but you can always do cross fit exercises at gym or at home. Remember to include a little Iron pumping. If you do go to the gym, stick to a condensed cardio workout. Get in and get out.
7. Substitutions. Swap out fatty foods for something healthier. Look in your fridge, do you see Greek Yogurt, Olive oil, unsalted nuts, avocados, well guess what these are foods that actually great tasting and good for you, known to reduce belly fat. Just try your best to decrease the amount of fat intake and substitute it with increased protein.
8. Oh and Last, Get Plenty of Sleep at night. Unless you’re from Jersey and going to the next Jersey Shore or ONE18 Party on Saturday.
“CHILLAX IT”S ALL SOCIAL” GF SOCIAL LIFE.COM